Due to popular demand we have now introduced WAXING.
Waxing is a process of removing unwanted hair by applying hot wax on the areas of body that need treatment. It is quick and efficient. The discomfort is minimal. Re-growth is soft and fine in comparison to shaving. The hair has to be of certain length for successful waxing. Allow 4 weeks before your next treatment. Take extra care of the waxed area especially within the first 24 hours. See aftecare advice.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- If possible take a shower or bath before waxing treatment.
- Apply antiseptic cream to treated areas 3 times a day for 24 hours following treatment.
- If your skin feels hot bath in the cold salt solution regularly in the hours following treatment. This reduces inflammation and speeds up the healing process. Add half a teaspoon of sea salt to one cup of boiling water and chill.
- Apply sun block daily to prevent sunlight from interfering with the healing process for 2-3 days after treatment.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Wear tights or tight clothes.
- Hot bath or shower, sauna, hot tubs, steam room.
- Sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans.
- Sport, gym work or any strenuous exercise.
- Touch waxed area with dirty hands.
- Apply deodorants, body sprays, perfume, lotions or other skin products.
- In case of Brazilian or Hollywood waxing – avoid sexual activity and clean the area properly after using the toilet.
Please note that Brazilian and Hollywood waxing can be done only on person over 18.
Please call reception to book an appointment.